Why do we exist?
We exist to cultivate life-changing relationships that
show the love of Jesus and multiply believers to glorify God.
How do we behave?
- We trust that God is powerfully moving.
- We demonstrate moral integrity, humility, and love for one another.
- We let students know they belong by acknowledging and accepting them.
- We speak truth in love with a conscious sensitivity to student's reality.
- We maintain a consistent presence in students’ lives.
- We inspire students to see and achieve their God-given potential.
What will we do?
We provide people and programs to meet students' immediate
physical, social, emotional, and educational needs with the
ultimate goal of Christ-redeemed lives.
How will we succeed?
- By adhering to God's Word as our foundation and filter in all we do.
- By telling and retelling what God is doing through the stories of our students, team members and organization.
- By boldly requesting big things from God, students, team members, donors, and the local community.
- By asking students intentional questions, listening and responding in a Christ-like way.
- By supporting and equipping team members to grow in Christ and serve students well.